Our company grants franchise rights to investors who believe that SERPIL brand can achieve SERPIL standards in order to expand their domestic expansions.
The basic Franchise rules that I have created as a result of our years of experience and experience are presented below for your information.
If your investment plans comply with SERPİL standards and the following basic rules, you will be contacted as soon as possible..
If the store location and investment planning are deemed appropriate, all franchise conditions will be discussed in detail between the parties.
-SERPİL store must operate in at least 150 m2 + 10% warehouse area.
- SERPİL store should be established in the busiest Shopping Center in the city and / or on the main street where fashion brands are located.
- The architectural concept of the SERPIL store is determined by the Franchisee and the project drawing cost is paid by the Franchisee.
- The Franchisee is obliged to apply the architectural concept one to one, provided that the cost belongs to her.
- It is essential that the Franchisees place orders from 2 collections every year.
- Orders are made within SERPİL's current collection according to the season and at least 80% of the products exhibited in the collection must be ordered.
- The budget to be allocated by the Franchisee for the promotion and marketing expenditures is decided between the parties in line with the business plan to be created by the Franchisee.
- Franchise right is granted exclusively for a minimum of 2 years. At the end of 2 years, the exclusive authority is re-evaluated, taking into account the performance of the Franchisee.
- One brand (monobrand) policy is essential.
For information: email@example.com